ASSOCIATION FOR TEACHER EDUCATION IN EUROPE
- September 4, 2017ATEE WINTER CONFERENCE – Utrecht, 15 & 16 February Main theme: Technology and Innovative Learning Call for papers is open! For more information: https://husite.nl/atee ATEE SPRING CONFERENCE – Bialystok (Poland), 7-9 June Main theme: Linking Research, Policy and Practice in Teacher Education and Professional Development ATEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE – Gavle (Sweden), 20-22 August Main theme: Sustainability in Education
- July 9, 20172017 ATEE Annual Conference – Changing Perspectives and Approaches in Contemporary Teaching The 42nd Annual ATEE Conference focuses on rapid changes and increasing complexity of today’s world bringing about new challenges and growing demands on education system committed to addressing all forms of disparities and inequalities in access, participation and learning outcomes, exclusion and marginalization. The central focus of this conference is the relevance of these changing perspectives and approaches in research and practice in teacher education and teaching. Dubrovnik, Croatia, 23-25 October 2017 – Hotel Palace Dubrovnik – hoteldubrovnikpalace.com Email: email@example.com Subthemes: Migrations, equality and inclusion How should educators and institutions […]
- July 5, 2017The WFATE – World Federation of Associations of Teacher Education Fifth Biennial Conference will be held in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia from 9th to 11th July 2018. The theme of the Conference is “Transformative Teacher Education in Local and Global Contexts”. Further information will be available on WFATE website.
- June 27, 2017We are happy to announce the 2017 ATEE Awards! Research articles which have been submitted to one of the 4 categories below may receive an ATEE Award: 2017 ATEE Teacher Education Article Award 2017 ATEE Young Teacher Education Researcher’s Project Award 2017 ATEE Experienced Teacher Education Researcher’s Project Award 2017 ATEE Teacher Education Policy Article Award Each Award has its own unique profile, targeted at a specific group of researchers or at a specific research area. Click on the links for more information on each. The winner of each award will receive 900 EURO, and will be revealed at the 2017 […]
- June 11, 2017Faculty of Education at Bath Spa University is looking for a world-class academic to join us in the Institute for Education, to help us build and consolidate our global reputation for research both through independent research and the creation of innovative collaborative research projects with overseas institutions. Sparky, intelligent, and committed, with a flair for communication and relationship building, you will work within the research strategy of the School while enhancing teaching and learning at all levels. The Institute is a place where students, teachers, governors, researchers, support staff and everyone interested in education can come together in a community […]