ASSOCIATION FOR TEACHER EDUCATION IN EUROPE
- July 9, 20172017 ATEE Annual Conference – Changing Perspectives and Approaches in Contemporary Teaching The 42nd Annual ATEE Conference focuses on rapid changes and increasing complexity of today’s world bringing about new challenges and growing demands on education system committed to addressing all forms of disparities and inequalities in access, participation and learning outcomes, exclusion and marginalization. The central focus of this conference is the relevance of these changing perspectives and approaches in research and practice in teacher education and teaching. Important dates Dubrovnik, Croatia, 23-25 October 2017 Late registration from 1 June 2017 to 15 September 2017. Subthemes: Migrations, equality and inclusion […]
- July 5, 2017The WFATE – World Federation of Associations of Teacher Education Fifth Biennial Conference will be held in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia from 9th to 11th July 2018. The theme of the Conference is “Transformative Teacher Education in Local and Global Contexts”. Further information will be available on WFATE website.
- June 27, 2017We are happy to announce the 2017 ATEE Awards! Research articles which have been submitted to one of the 4 categories below may receive an ATEE Award: 2017 ATEE Teacher Education Article Award 2017 ATEE Young Teacher Education Researcher’s Project Award 2017 ATEE Experienced Teacher Education Researcher’s Project Award 2017 ATEE Teacher Education Policy Article Award Each Award has its own unique profile, targeted at a specific group of researchers or at a specific research area. Click on the links for more information on each. The winner of each award will receive 900 EURO, and will be revealed at the 2017 […]
- June 11, 2017Faculty of Education at Bath Spa University is looking for a world-class academic to join us in the Institute for Education, to help us build and consolidate our global reputation for research both through independent research and the creation of innovative collaborative research projects with overseas institutions. Sparky, intelligent, and committed, with a flair for communication and relationship building, you will work within the research strategy of the School while enhancing teaching and learning at all levels. The Institute is a place where students, teachers, governors, researchers, support staff and everyone interested in education can come together in a community […]
- April 6, 2017European Schoolnet is a network of 31 European Ministries of Education, based in Brussels. As a not-for-profit organisation, their aim is to bring innovation in teaching and learning to their key stakeholders: Ministries of Education, schools, teachers, researchers, and industry partners. ICT and digitization are a particular focus of European Schoolnet’s work, because of the critical role they play in terms of designing and implementing future classroom scenarios and supporting new forms of learning both in and out of school. The following initiatives are some of their latest projects in these fields. ITELab – The Initial Teacher Education Lab […]