ASSOCIATION FOR TEACHER EDUCATION IN EUROPE
- October 16, 2017Changing Perspectives and Approaches in Contemporary Teaching European Journal of Teacher Education The set of articles included in this Virtual Issue, assembled to coincide with EJTE 40th anniversary, to be launched at the Annual Conference of ATEE in Dubrovnik, Croatia from 23 to 25 October 2017, have been selected from papers published in the journal between 2006 and 2016. The theme of this Virtual Special Issue is linked to the theme of the conference ‘Changing Perspectives and Approaches in Contemporary Teaching’ and it includes papers that examine issues of equality and inclusion, networks and partnerships in education, teacher education quality, […]
- September 30, 2017Hotel Dubrovnik Palace – conference room Mare Dubrovnik – Croatia 24th October 2017 – 5 pm AGENDA Apologies and adoption of the agenda Adoption of the minutes of the 2017 General Assembly in Riga and 2017 Extraordinary General Assembly in Brussels Opening by the President Disbandment of the RDC Professional Academic Integrity and Ethics Approval of the new RDC Teacher Education Policy Speech by Honorary Member Elizabeth Oldham Presentation of the Report of the President Presentation of the Annual Accounts by the Treasurer Presentation of the Annual Report by the EJTE Editors Presentation of the Annual Report by […]
- September 4, 2017ATEE WINTER CONFERENCE – Utrecht (The Netherlands), 15 & 16 February Main theme: Technology and Innovative Learning Call for papers is open! For more information: https://husite.nl/atee ATEE SPRING CONFERENCE – Bialystok (Poland), 7-9 June Main theme: Designing Teacher Education and Professional Development for the 21st Century: Current Trends, Challenges and Directions for the Future ATEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE – Gavle (Sweden), 20-22 August Main theme: Sustainability in Education
- July 9, 20172017 ATEE Annual Conference – Changing Perspectives and Approaches in Contemporary Teaching Dubrovnik, Croatia, 23-25 October 2017 – Hotel Palace Dubrovnik – hoteldubrovnikpalace.com Any information about the programme, venue, accommodation and travel, is available on the conference website: www.atee2017.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For any question, please visit the FAQs page: http://www.atee2017.org/node/90
- July 5, 2017The WFATE – World Federation of Associations of Teacher Education Fifth Biennial Conference will be held in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia from 9th to 11th July 2018. The theme of the Conference is “Transformative Teacher Education in Local and Global Contexts”. Further information will be available on WFATE website.