ASSOCIATION FOR TEACHER EDUCATION IN EUROPE
- October 16, 2017The RDC ENTENP-ED – Enabling Teachers for Entrepreneurship Education- is currently working on the definition of Entrepreneurship from the perspective of teacher and teacher educators. If you would consider helping us with this definition, please complete this Google Forms: https://goo.gl/forms/XOxJPmRNG8MNsMRt2 It will take a minute to complete it. The link will be active until 20/02/2018. Afterwards, we will provide you with a questionnaire to define Entrepreneurship. Thank you for your collaboration! For further information please contact the RDC Co-chair Dr. Pilar Cubillas, email email@example.com
- September 30, 2017The 3rd International Conference on Teacher Education, The Professor as a professional of human development, INCTE 2018 will be held on 4-5 May 2018, in the School of Education (ESEB) of the Polytechnic Institute of Bragança, Portugal. We are delighted to announce that the first Keynote Speaker will be the Editor of the European Journal of Teacher Education: Professor Maria Assunção Flores, University of Minho, Portugal. The Conference aims at promoting ideas, research themes and projects, results and challenges within the teacher education/training area. The proposals should be submitted electronically by 31 January 2018: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=incte2018.
- September 4, 2017ATEE SPRING CONFERENCE – Bialystok (Poland), 7-9 June Main theme: Designing Teacher Education and Professional Development for the 21st Century: Current Trends, Challenges and Directions for the Future Conference website: http://atee2018bialystok.uwb.edu.pl Follow the conference on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Atee2018Bialystok-366718297122504/ The deadline for submitting proposals is 15 March 2018. ATEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE – Gavle (Sweden), 20-22 August Main theme: A Future for All – Teaching for a Sustainable Society More information: hig.se/atee2018 Call for papers is open! For questions regarding registration & accommodation, please contact: Maria Appelqvist | CWT Meetings & Events E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46(0)26-66 31 60 For other questions, please contact the […]
- July 9, 20172017 ATEE Annual Conference – Changing Perspectives and Approaches in Contemporary Teaching Dubrovnik, Croatia, 23-25 October 2017 – Hotel Palace Dubrovnik – hoteldubrovnikpalace.com Any information about the programme, venue, accommodation and travel, is available on the conference website: www.atee2017.org Email: email@example.com For any question, please visit the FAQs page: http://www.atee2017.org/node/90
- June 27, 2017We are happy to announce the 2017 ATEE Awards! Research articles which have been submitted to one of the 4 categories below may receive an ATEE Award: 2017 ATEE Teacher Education Article Award 2017 ATEE Young Teacher Education Researcher’s Project Award 2017 ATEE Experienced Teacher Education Researcher’s Project Award 2017 ATEE Teacher Education Policy Article Award Each Award has its own unique profile, targeted at a specific group of researchers or at a specific research area. Click on the links for more information on each. The winner of each award will receive 900 EURO, and will be revealed at the 2017 […]