Three different types of conferences are organised and hosted by institutions which are members of the Association: the main Annual Conference every summer around a specific topic of teacher education, the Winter Conference organized by one of the RDCs of the Associations, and the more local Spring Conference held always in one of the Baltic countries.
To download the conference guidelines for organizers, and the procedure for the conference proceedings go to Downloads
This year’s conference:
Dubrovnik, Croatia, 23-25 October 2017
Hotel Palace Dubrovnik 5*
The 42nd Annual ATEE Conference focuses on rapid changes and increasing complexity of today’s world bringing about new challenges and growing demands on education system committed to addressing all forms of disparities and inequalities in access, participation and learning outcomes, exclusion and marginalization. The central focus of this conference is the relevance of these changing perspectives and approaches in research and practice in teacher education and teaching.
- Migrations, equality and inclusion
- How should educators and institutions deal with migration taking into consideration diversity and promoting equality and inclusion at the same time?
- Building networks in education
- How can teachers embrace networking and build it to improve education?
- Enhancing the quality of teacher education
- How can the quality of teacher education be improved and maintained? Which aspects of this process should be emphasized?
- Sustainable changes in education
- We are interested in your experiences regarding initiation, implementation and continuing significant and sustainable changes in education.
- Gifted educators and Gifted Education
- Does pre-service and in-service education offer relevant opportunities for development of gifted educators for their and lasting benefit of gifted students, and how can it be improved?
Dr. Marylin Cochran-Smith (USA),
Dr. Jasminka Ledic (Croatia) and
Dr. Branko Bognar (Croatia),
All conference information, including registration and abstract submission, information about the venue, accommodation and travel, is available on the conference website.
Abstract submission deadline is 05 April 2017. Notification of abstract acceptance until 1 May 2017.
Early registration opens on 15 January 2017 and closes on 31 May 2017. (24:00 Central European Time)
Late registration from 1 June 2017 to 15 September 2017.