The ATEE is an association open to both individual and institutional members. For institutional members, the membership fee depends on the size of the institution.
The annual membership fee includes the following benefits:
- Receipt of five issues of the European Journal of Teacher Education per year
- Access to specific information on the ATEE website, including all the past issues of the European Journal of Teacher Education from 1978 onwards
- Possibility to make exclusive use of a Routledge account with ResearchSquare – a language editing and translation service for the articles to be submitted to the European Journal of Teacher Education
- Possibility to receive other publications at reduced rates
- Discount on the registration fee at the Winter, Spring Annual Conferences
- Opportunity to chair the ATEE Research and Development Communities
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts with colleagues in other countries
Type of membership
|Doctora student individual||75||1|
|BA/MA student individual||55||1|
|Institutional category A||170||2|
|Institutional category B||240||4|
|Institutional category C||340||6|
|Institutional category D||430||8|
|Institutional category E||520||10|
|Institutional category F||600||12|
(* 21 % VAT is included in the fees for individual members – VAT may also be charged to some institutions)
According to the 10th Article of the Statutes of the Association, each Institutional Member shall pay membership fees per year, as decided upon by the Administrative Council. Each year, the amount of membership fees, the membership fees category and the calculation method of the membership fees for each Institutional Member shall be decided by the Administrative Council based, amongst others, on the number of votes as determined pursuant to Article 14.2 of these Statutes.
To apply for an individual membership, click here.
To apply for an institutional membership, click here.
Upon receiving the application form duly filled in, the relevant invoice will be sent to your email address. Membership payments can be made in two different ways:
- By bank transfer to FORTIS – BNP PARIBAS BANK (Agence Schuman – Bruxelles): please indicate the reference written on the invoice when making the transaction. Any costs relating to the bank transfer will be borne by the sender.Account holder: ATEE AISBL – account number 210-0508889-79
(IBAN BE58 2100 5088 8979, SWIFT/BIC code GEBABEBB).
- By cheque (please add 20 EUR for the handling fee) made payable to the ATEE and sent to ATEE AISBL Rue de la presse 4 – 1000 Bruxelles – BELGIUM.